Rebels Play delivers entry level basketball sessions to children aged between 5 and 14 years old.
Rebels Play delivers entry level basketball sessions to children aged between 5 and 14 years old. These sessions focus on learning the basic skills and rules of basketball, but most importantly having fun! Children of any ability can come along, take part and enjoy the sport of basketball. These sessions are extremely special, as they are lead by our very own Essex Rebels Professional players who provide their expert knowledge, as well as inspiring role models to your little ones.
Rebels Play runs every Saturday morning at the following times:
9.00-10.00am for 5-8 year olds
10.00-11.00am for 9-14 year olds
We also run an All Girls Rebels Play sessions, which give young girls the opportunity to play in an all girls environment. We designed these sessions for girls to gain confidence playing basketball, develop their skills and make new friends who enjoy the same sport. The All Girls sessions run every Saturday Morning from 9.00-10.00am for any girl aged 8-14 years old.
How to book
Rebels Play is a ‘Pay and Play’ session – meaning there is no commitment to attend every week, you can simply book on and show up. Each session is £5 – we highly recommend you book prior to arrival as the sessions are extremely popular.
How to book
New to Essex Sport Junior?
If you are new to Essex Sport Junior, you will need to complete a children’s registration form (.pdf) and return to reception by emailing [email protected]. Once registration is complete, we can process your payment and book your place.
If your child is already registered, bookings for Rebels Play Camp can now be made online via your account. To log in you will need your email address and 4-digit PIN.
If you don’t have this to hand, please contact us on 01206 873250 or email [email protected]
View our booking instructions below.Book now
View our booking instructions video or follow the steps below:
- Log in to our online booking system using your email and PIN
- Before making a booking, select your child’s account on the top left-hand side. If you have more than one child registered, you will need to add bookings to the basket for each child individually before proceeding to making one payment for all
- To make a booking, select ‘Make a booking’
- Select the required ‘Rebels Play Camp’ option from the list
- You can add multiple bookings to your basket and proceed with payment when ready
- You can review your bookings via the ‘Manage Bookings’ tab at the top of the page
When booking individual days, please note you will need to book them separately.
Please ensure you select the appropriate age group when booking.
Parents can also book via the Sports Centre reception by telephoning on 01206 873250, and paying using a debit or credit card.