Elavon is a company you may not have heard of, but you most likely have used their services at some point as they are a leading supplier of card payment solutions to businesses across Europe and beyond.
Elavon’s partnership with Santander has enabled us to bring you all the ways you pay within the University of Essex, from tickets to the game, to lunch in the canteen.
If you have a small business, a side-hustle, or even something bigger and are looking for a trusted payment provider to help you take card payments, either online or face to face, Elavon can offer you all this:
- Integrate with your current gateway provider
- View statements and reports online
- Accept international payments with Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC)
- Keep your customers safe with security and fraud tools
- Protect against revenue loss with chargeback management
- Access to 24/7 technical support
- Reliable payments platform (99.999% uptime)
- Quick set up with supported boarding
You can find out more and contact Elavon here.
Find out more about our exciting partnership with the Essex Rebels here.
Elavon Financial Services DAC. Registered in Ireland with Companies Registration Office. The liability of the member is limited. United Kingdom branch registered in England and Wales under the number BR022122. Elavon Financial Services DAC, trading as Elavon Merchant Services, is deemed authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.