Josh was part of the Essex team that gained promotion to division 1 last season;
- Josh averaged 13.9 minutes per game whilst shooting 54.9 % from the field
- He contributed 6.2 points and 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Josh scored a season high against Cardiff with 18 points.
Josh joined Essex from Canterbury Academy where in competing in his final college year in the EABL. Prior to this in played from North fleet Tigers in the ABL
- Josh was a big part of Canterbury’s success in the 18/19 season. He helped the team progress to the final fours.
- Josh was the league leader in Free Throw percentage with 82.5%
Josh is studying sports therapy at the University of Essex and will be going into his 2 year.
Explore our team members
Our teams latest news & insights
Rebels Continue Winning Ways
Essex Rebels join forces with four other clubs to form the Women’s Elite Sport Partnership
Don’t miss our next big game
Come and see fast-paced, action-packed, top-level professional basketball in a first-class venue. Match days offer family-friendly entertainment including a DJ, big screen, cheerleaders, interactive competitions, children’s activities, refreshments, and our larger-than-life mascot, Queen B.
We Are Rebels – come join the rebellion!